#Spain #movingtospain #lifeinspain - I Moved to Spain 1 Year Ago... Here's what I Learned: Evan the Wayfarer

1 September 2026

1 year ago I left the United States and moved to Malaga Spain. In this video, I reflect on the past year and share my experience. Thanks for watching! Timestamps 00:00 Intro 01:36 Building Community 04:41 Language 07:27 Identity 11:51 Expat vs Immigrant 14:04 The Spanish People 17:41 Spain and Youtube 19:09 Figuring it out 20:49 The Key Lessons 23:35 Outro Follow on Insta instagram.com/evanthewayfarer/ Listen to my podcast at https://blankpagespod.podbean.com/ Get in touch at hello@evanthewayfarer.com

Barcelona Experience

 

 📞0034 614520529✉️ andrew.walker@luxymed.com 

Please mention ITCRACING when contacting Andy

Photos of PuebloLos Mellizos . Pizzaria Bocateria Alma . Las Carboneras . Ayuntamiento . Plaza Andalucia . Sierras desde El Brosque . Plaza Nuevo de Saucedo . Articulos Reyes . Supermercado Día . Consultorio Villanueva del Rosario . Villanueva del Rosario desde El Brosque (zona del proyecto campo del golf) . Complejo Rosario (Repsol) . Farmacia

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Lululemon #analyst #investing - Lululemon Drops to Eight-Year Low With New CEO Inheriting a Mess: Bloomberg Podcasts

4 September 2026 Lululemon Athletica Inc. lowered its full-year outlook for a second straight quarter, reflecting the deepening challenges i...