#internet #web - Some of my Websites are hitting records this week and yesterday I found this clairvoyants website which seems to confirm it

 YOU PUT IT ON RADAR! YOUR IDENTITY Reveal Just SHOOK The INTERNET… And Their MINDS

MY GOOGLE MAPS PHOTOS

TO DATE 68,063,957 views

Some of my Websites

https://valledelrosariogolf.blogspot.com/

https://elbrosque.blogspot.com/

https://valledelrosariogolf.blogspot.com/

https://itccommunicationsnet-johnnichols.blogspot.com/

https://itcentertainment.blogspot.com/

https://itcfotos.blogspot.com/

https://itcracing.blogspot.com/

My Profession

https://architectureandprojectmanagement-es.blogspot.com/

2 houses published in Ideal Home Magazine 1975

I was also A Chief town planner for 3 years in Swindon responsible for the Eastern side; Centre and was called in from my practice ASDU to sort out the Western Expansion area as a group of town planners from London were experiencing difficulties. The head of the Planning department said that he wished he could have me back but that I knew to much? (GB)

In 1955 when I was in Korea I wrote a Western Novel which many friends said would make a great movie

Click below to read

 

In 1968/69 I designed the London Grand Prix and won
the prize for the around the houses Circuit. In 1982 in was nearly
used by a group of businessmen


Another of my Circuit designs which nearly came to fruition
Circuito Málaga "Resort" Proposal / Golf 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#newsfeed #elections #Iranwar - Top U.S. & World Headlines — August 5, 2026: Democracy Now

5 August 2027 Democracy Now! is an independent global news hour that airs on over 1,500 TV and radio stations Monday through Friday. Watch o...