#uk #investing #dividends - Get Paid Dividends Every Month From These 3 UK Companies: The Compounding Investor

25 January 2026

In this video I reveal how you can generate passive income for every month of the year by investing in just three UK FTSE 100 companies.

The information shown in this video should enable you to select a small portfolio of your choice in order to receive a payment every month of the year. It can be very motivating to receive regular dividends.

For over a decade I have been investing in mainly UK large cap companies which have strong balance sheets and who pay reliable streams of passive income in the form of dividends. By utilising a simple long term strategy I hope to achieve financial independence and have the option of retiring early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#europe #markets #investment - Trump Rejects Iran's Hormuz Offer as US Borrowing Costs, Oil Rise: Bloomberg Television

28 September 2026 Bloomberg Daybreak Europe is your essential morning viewing to stay ahead. Live from Brussels, we set the agenda for your ...